Lakewood Brake Repair and Service
We perform a comprehensive brake inspection on your car, truck or SUV's and surrounding components. If your car or truck needs brake repair or replacement of any brake parts that are not working properly our technicians will let you know. We check your brake pads for excessive wear, rotors for signs of stress cracks and wear. We will check your vehicles brake calipers, brake lines, wheel cylinders, and proper emergency brake function to name just a few items. At Alpine Automotive we are proud to offer brake repair and service for the lakewood and Denver, Colorado area.
At Alpine Automotive we often hear complaints such as:
- "My brakes are grinding and making a terrible noise."
- "I push on the pedal and nothing happens. Very mushy."
- "Pulsation of the brake pedal while stepping on the brake."
Below are just a few samples of what could be happening with your car or trucks brakes:
- Hard pedal – When your brakes require extreme pressure to work properly, this may indicate frozen calipers, power brake trouble, restricted hydraulic lines, and more.
- Low pedal – If your brake pedal nearly touches the floor, you may need a simple adjustment – or, it could indicate something more serious.
- Squeal – Brakes should make a minimal amount of noise. If you ever hear squeaking, screeching, groaning, or grinding, bring your vehicle into Alpine Automotive for an inspection.
- Brake Vibration – If you feel vibration in the brake pedal or steering wheel when your brakes are applied, it may indicate that your disc brake rotors need to be replaced.
Let our expert technicians help you with your car or trucks brakes. When it comes to your family and friends safety, brakes may be the most important component of your car. Call Alpine Automotive today for your brake inspection.